First United Bank & Trust
- Banks, Credit Unions & Financial Institutions
First United Bank & Trust is a full-service commercial and retail community bank headquartered in Oakland, Maryland, serving people and businesses in Maryland's Garrett, Allegany, Washington and Frederick counties, as well as West Virginia's Mineral, Monongalia, Harrison and Berkeley counties.
JobsRelationship Advisor I, part time -Friendsville, MDCategory: BankingJob Title: Relationship Advisor I Job Reporting RelationshipsSupervised by: Sr. Relationship Advisor or Community Relationship Manager III, II, ISupervises: None Basic Qualifications Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent required, an Associate Degree in financial related discipline preferred; successful completion of First United Bank & Trust Training Program; ...read more
ContactPhone:1-301-334-9471Fax:1-301-334-5784Residental Loan Specialist/CloserCategory: BankingJob DescriptionJob Title: Residential Loan Specialist/Closer Job Reporting Relationships: Supervised by: Loan Processing Assistant Manager Supervises: None Basic Qualifications Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred; obtain and maintain appropriate Bank Product Knowledge Certification. Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Josh BosleyCommercial Relationship Manager - Team Leader19 S. Second Street,Oakland, MD 21550Phone: (301) 533-2304
- Leah DiehlCommunity Office Manager - Oakland & Express19 S. Second Street,Oakland, MD 21550Phone: 1-301-533-2284
- Deane FoyResidential Loan Originator19 S. Second Street,Oakland, MD 21550Phone: 1-301-533-2254
- Phil RodeheaverMarket Area President - Garrett & Allegany counties19 S. Second StreetOakland, MD 21550Phone: 1-301-533-2217Fax: 1-301-334-5784
- Sarena RodeheaverCommunity Office Manager - Deep Creek Lake & Friendsville38 Vacation WayMcHenry, MD 21541Phone: (301) 387-5500
- Keith SandersSVP & Senior Trust Officer19 S. Second Street,Oakland, MD 21550Phone: 1-301-533-2350Fax: (301) 334-5784
- Paula SheffieldCommunity Office Manager - Grantsville19 S. Second Street,Oakland, MD 21550Phone: 1-301-895-5125Fax: 1-301-334-5784
- Blake WalkerCommercial Relationship Manager19 S. Second Street,Oakland, MD 21550Fax: 1-301-334-5784
- Ken WitteResidential Loan ExecutivePhone: 1-301-387-7534
Please visit MyBank.com/locations for driving directions.