• Stay in Garrett County

  •  

     

  • Vagina Monologues

    • Share:
    •  
    Name: Vagina Monologues
    Date: February 16, 2018 - February 17, 2018
    Trip Builder: View Trip
    Event Description:
    The Vagina Monologues is a play all about the struggles and strengths of having a vagina and/or being a woman in this world. It’s an incredibly poignant piece that can also make you cry with laughter and gasp in amazement. It’s also a fundraiser through the V-Day movement which means that 100% OF ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITIES THAT HELP WOMEN. 10% will go to the international One Billion Rising Foundation, and the remaining 90% will go to The Dove Center, which happens to be the only rape crisis center in Garrett County. Tickets will be sold at the door on show nights and in the cafeteria and library of Garrett College as well as at The Cornish Cafe, The Gallery Shop, and Rudy's Clothing in Oakland during the weeks preceding. Adults: $10 Garrett College Students: $1 Other Students: $5 We’re also selling merchandise to raise funds for the cause like T-shirts, V-Day snacks, buttons, and pins! This is the FIRST TIME the show is being performed in Garrett County since its creation 20 years ago, so we’re very excited to have you join us for the occasion!
    Location:
    Garrett College Auditorium
    Date/Time Information:
    February 16, 7pm February 17, 7pm
    Contact Information:
    Michelle Lieberman michelle.lieberman@garrettcollege.edu
    Fees/Admission:
    Adults: $10 Garrett College Students: $1 Other Students: $5
    Set a Reminder:
    Enter your email address below to receive a reminder message.