Annual Membership Meeting & Dinner
The Annual Dinner is the Chamber’s opportunity to celebrate our successes of the year and look ahead. New officers and Board Members are announced and awards such as Volunteer of the Year, Diplomat of the Year, and the Heise Entrepreneurial Spirit Award are presented. The 2017 Annual Membership Meeting Dinner will be held on Thursday, June 8th in the Ag Heritage Hall at the Garrett County Fairgrounds with catering provided by Dutch's at Silver Tree. The evening will include hosted beer and wine beginning at 6pm, dinner at 7pm and the program at 8pm. This Annual Dinner presents a great opportunity to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Garrett County Chamber of Commerce in addition to network with Chamber members, county business leaders, and government officials while enjoying a wonderful dinner and entertainment.
The 20th Anniversary Sponsor is:
The 2017 Annual Dinner Gold Sponsors are:
The 2017 Annual Dinner Silver Sponsors are:
- First Peoples Community Federal Credit Union
- Phenix Technologies, Inc.
- Rob Michael, State Farm Insurance Agent
- Salt & Pepper Studios: Home of the Walking Gallery
- Early Bird Pricing $60 per person or $360 for a table of 6
- After May 26, $70 per person or $420 for a table of 6
Registration Deadline is June 2
Register online HERE.