Pillar Innovations is a rapidly-growing company that offers a fun and challenging work environment with a wealth of opportunities for professional growth. Pillar Innovations offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, paid travel, outstanding medical, dental and vision benefits, short-term and long- term disability, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
Pillar Innovations, LLC is a service company that takes pride in being on the cutting edge of technology. Pillar Innovations offers a diverse product portfolio to fulfill the needs of the energy, mining, environmental, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverage sectors. Pillar provides services ranging from custom software packages to vision systems and wireless communications that include safety, communication, and automation systems.
Pillar Innovations is now accepting applications for a full-time Industrial Electrician. The Industrial Electrician will work in conjunction with other Electricians and Electrical Foreman to install, maintain, and repair various electrical components and applications ranging from low to high voltage. Such applications may include but not be limited to industries such as Industrial Construction, Manufacturing, Power Plants, Commercial, Aggregate, Oil and Gas, Factories, Plants, Coal, Wind Energy, Commercial, Residential, etc.
This position will require a flexible schedule that includes extended hours, weekends, holidays and evenings. Areas of operations include, but are not limited to: MD, PA, WV, and OH.The Industrial Electrician will work out of the Pillar Shop located in Morgantown, WV.
- Install, maintain and repair new/existing electrical systems in industrial facilities
- Read and follow electrical code, manuals, wiring and circuitry diagrams, blueprints, schematics and other electrical specifications
- Trouble-shoot, diagnose, and repair electrical issues, systems and components
- Work independently with minimal direction and supervision
- Repair and install large electrical equipment, industrial fans, large motors, generators, control systems, grounding systems, etc.
- Utilize electronic test equipment
- Provide detailed paperwork and documentation to ensure accurate record keeping, billing and inventory
- Maintain company tools, equipment and vehicles in a professional and workman-like manner
- Assist in other areas of the company and perform other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license required
- 5+ years of industrial electrical experience
- Electrical Journeyman License required and MSHA Electrical Certificate is a plus
- Experience with low, medium, and high voltage systems and components
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, circuitry and schematics
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and propose solutions for electrical issues
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, and possess a positive and productive attitude
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to undergo a background and drug screening is required