CurlyRed Inc. is a local branding, print and web design agency that is looking for interns.
This internship is open to college students working on their degree in graphic design, website design and/or
website development. It is a paid position, but also can be utilizied for college credit. The days/hours for this
internship are very flexible, CurlyRed will work around class and work schedules. This internship will require some
on-site hours at our Oakland, MD office, but additional hours may be able to be completed remotely.
Website Design and/or Development Intern Duties:
• Assisting Mr. Mark Ludwig (Vice-President) with the production (and possible design) of digital projects,
including but not limited to: custom websites, emails, web banners, and social media assets.
• Scanning images, color correcting or modifying images, and updating design files.
• Providing administrative office support, including file/database management, and other office-related tasks.
• Possibly accompanying Mr. Ludwig to occasional client meetings and/or networking events.
Candidates Should Have:
• Proficiency with the following graphics programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and the
• Samples or a portfolio (print or digital) of design work.
• Reliable transportation—CurlyRed’s office is located at 204 E Alder St., Oakland MD 21550.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently.
Interested Candidates should submit resume and samples of work to email@example.com.