Responsible for maintaining close, continuous surveillance of all gaming areas and the entire property, in order to protect life and property at the casino.
- Monitors all areas of the property at all times, identifying potential security and/or safety risks and reporting them to the appropriate individual or entity, for proper resolution.
- Utilizes necessary equipment, to identify, record, document and report illegal, suspicious or unusual activities occurring on property.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission, and ensures strict adherence to same throughout the property.
- Protects casino assets and gaming integrity, through the consistent, thorough monitoring of all activities on property, particularly on the gaming floor.
- Completes a daily report.
- Supports other employees, supervisors and management, with regard to protection of assets in their respective departments.
- Coordinates, with the Security Department, when surveillance discovers a matter which needs further investigation or attention.
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the department, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations, as appropriate, with regard to possible changes in the policies and procedures of other departments, with the protection of casino assets in mind.