This is an excellent year round part-time position and can lead to full-time career opportunities.
· Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving guests, employees and/or the facility.
· Escorts and observes guests and employees, to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and report them for proper resolution.
· Becomes familiar with hazardous materials used on property, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
· Acts as a Dispatcher during emergency situations, and coordinates solutions; informs outside agencies, at the direction of a Supervisor, of any unusual or suspicious situations on property.
· Operates property vehicles as directed to do so.
· Maintains a working knowledge of the facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees of same, whenever possible.
· Ensures safe transportation of moneys; assisting in the opening and closing of the gaming tables.
· Interacts with guests and employees in a positive, professional manner.
· Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
· Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
· Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under the age of twenty-one, to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
High School/GED or better.
Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Excellent communication skills required. This position requires a Gaming License