As part of the Housekeeping Team we are looking for someone who is efficient, motivated, and possesses a friendly and courteous manner with all guests in person. The employee will be trained to clean and prepare rooms for occupancy per company standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service to other staff, owners, or guests throughout the work day.
- Notify supervisor of any damages, deficits and disturbances within properties as soon as possible during your work day.
- Handle reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Cooperate with inspections and feedback.
- Check stock levels of all inventory provided and replace when appropriate
- Care for company equipment/cleaning materials and ensure there are no inadequacies
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
Minimum Required Skills & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer service oriented, friendly and strong communication skills.
- Time management skills, punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- Problem solving attitude.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Preferred experience as a cleaner.
Physically you can anticipate to:
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word via email and verbally
- Exert 50+ pounds of force occasionally, use your arms and legs, and sit most of the time
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as analyzing data, viewing a computer terminal, reading, and preparing documentation
- Subject to internal and external environmental conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)