This is an excellent year round part-time position that can lead to full-time – evening and weekend hours available.
· Maintains a working knowledge of casino facilities, amenities, room types, as well as current and upcoming casino and local special events in order to advise guest of the same, whenever possible.
· Responds to guests’ requests or inquiries courteously and promptly.
· Posts charges to guest accounts and processes payment of accounts.
· Prepares and distributes management reports to hotel administration and the Finance Department.
· Audits all guest records, verifies credit card approval.
· Makes guest reservations in the property’s computer system.
· Ensures a maximum level of service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
· Prepares shift cash report, balancing payments and disbursements with computer total, preparing the drop envelope for shift end, and balancing accounts.
High School/GED or better.
Must be at least 18 years or older.
Some college in Hospitality and Resort Management or related field.
Previous hotel experience preferred. Previous guest service experience required