Full-Time OR Part-Time This is an excellent year round full-time position with a $500.00 dollar sign on bonus.
Multiple Promotion Opportunities
· Prepares, seasons, finishes, and garnishes all food in kitchen preparation in accordance with established recipes.
· Maintains all refrigeration and dry storage areas to ensure proper handling and rotation of products.
· Ensures that stations are clean and that all food items are properly covered and stored at the end of shift.
· Follows all recipes, specs, and control procedures.
· Maintains a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with health regulations.
· Assists with guest requests.
· Runs a station or multiple stations.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
· Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
· Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High School/GED or better.
Must be 18 years or older.
Previous culinary experience in a full service, high-volume restaurant environment preferred