CurlyRed Inc. is a local branding, print and web design agency that is looking for interns.
This internship is open to college students working on their degree in graphic design, website design and/or
website development. It is a paid position, but also can be utilizied for college credit. The days/hours for this
internship are very flexible, CurlyRed will work around class and work schedules. This internship will require some
on-site hours at our Oakland, MD office, but additional hours may be able to be completed remotely.
Graphic Design Intern Duties:
• Assisting Ms. M. Kendall Ludwig (President of CurlyRed) with the production (and possible design) of materials,
including but not limited to logos, identities, publications, brochures, advertisements, posters, promotional
materials, website designs, etc, for both internal use and client accounts.
• Scanning images, color correcting or modifying images, and updating design files.
• Providing administrative office support, including file/database management, and other office-related tasks.
• Possibly accompanying Ms. Ludwig to occasional client meetings and/or networking events.
Candidates Should Have:
• Proficiency with the following graphics programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and the
• (For web internships) Basic working knowledge of the following coding languages: HTML, CSS, PHP,
• Samples or a portfolio (print or digital) of design work.
• Reliable transportation—CurlyRed’s office is located at 204 E Alder St., Oakland MD 21550.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Desire to learn about the business side as well as the creative side of owning a graphic design business.
Interested Candidates should submit resume and samples of work to email@example.com.