50th Annual Autumn Glory Festival Photo Contest
Get your camera ready this fall! The Garrett County Chamber of Commerce is celebrating the 50th Annual Autumn Glory Festival with a special photo contest that invites all amateur, professional and student photographers to submit photos of Garrett County, Maryland’s natural landscape focusing on an autumn theme featuring fall foliage/colors. One contest winner will have their photo published as the cover of the Garrett County Chamber of Commerce’s 50th Annual Autumn Glory Festival brochure. The photographer will be recognized at the Chamber’s 2017 Autumn Glory Kick-Off Reception on October 11, 2017 with two complimentary tickets.
Photo entries must be postmarked by Friday, March 31, 2017 to be considered. Entries postmarked after this time will be returned. After judging, winners will be announced on the Garrett County Chamber of Commerce website, www.visitdeepcreek.com by May 31, 2017.
- All pictures must be original photographs and must have been taken within the past two years.
- Previously published photos or parts thereof, are not eligible.
- Digital photos must be high resolution, minimum 300dpi (print quality).
- Photos must be a vertical shot to be able to convert to a canvas size & cover of the Autumn Glory guide.
- Photos may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via USB (thumb drive) or CD/DVD to Garrett County Chamber of Commerce, 15 Visitors Center Drive, McHenry, MD 21541.
There is a limit to 10 photos submitted per photographer.
Please include the following information along with your submission:
- First & Last Name of photographer
- Contact Phone Number
- Email Address
- Address of photographer
- Location of where photo was taken and approximate date
The photo will be selected based on the quality, composition, content, originality, uniqueness, creativity, mass appeal, and reproductive quality. The Garrett County Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries. Photographers release the rights to the Garrett County Chamber of Commerce to utilize their photograph for use with advertising/marketing (print or online media) with photograph credit if possible. Photography credit may not be possible in all advertising/marketing platforms.