- Restaurant Venues
- Wedding & Event Services
Located lake-front at Trader's Landing (along Rt. 219) We're a New York Style Pizzeria offering a wide array of variations on homespun entrée favorites and a few surprises like seafood, vegetarian fare and glutenfree pasta. Our dough for pizzas, calzones and breadsticks is made fresh daily as is our tomato sauce (using only the best Italian Tomatoes). Brenda's has Appetizers & Fresh Salads that can be ordered with chicken or steak if you like, as well as Antipasto. We have traditional Heros; the entire Parmigiana Family; chicken, meatball and, of course, eggplant and a Steak & Cheese with attitude called the Bronx Belly Buster. Italian Cold Cut & a less traditional Buffalo Chicken round out the Hero menu along with a our popular Chicken Philly.
And do we have pizza? Brenda's Neapolitan and White pizzas come with more than 30 possible toppings to help you design the most personal pizza ever, only big! We have 15 ''Specialty Pizzas'', topped with all your other favorite foods, like Buffalo Chicken and Chicken BBQ making it a crazy, perfect world! Don?t forget the Abbondanza is a 26'' Party Pizza, to go OR eat in.
Brenda's Caters, but with a twist. We call it CATER-OUT. You save tons by going carry-out! We prepare the dishes fresh, with the highest quality ingredients (& love) and when it's done you swing by and pick it up, Hot or Cold. It's popular with large groups and vacationers craving Brenda's, but wanting to keep it simple, at home or at work.
Our Beverage menu is complete with beer, wine and imported mineral and sparkling waters.
- Appetizers, Pasta, Heros, Entrées, Salads and Neapolitan, White & Specialty Pizzas.
- Abbondanza Pizza 26 Pie. Biggest Pizza in the county. Beer, wine and imported mineral and sparkling waters.
- Brenda's has unique Cater-Out! We do the cooking you pick up and deliver. Save big.
- Trader's Coffee House located downstairs/ Breakfast, Lunch, Pastry, open 7am-8pm (Jul & Aug) Till 6:00 in the off season
- Come By Boat! Our dock is .6 miles south of the Rt. 219 Bridge on the right.
From Oakland, MD: Take Rt. 219 north (9.8 miles) to Trader?s Landing. From I-68: Take US-219 South (16.4 miles) to Trader?s Landing. From McHenry: Take US-219 (3.1 miles) to Trader?s Landing.